Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am Engaged/Married!!!!!


Today, I became engaged. Not to anyone, but to the Hope and Idea that it has already happened. Well not quite,yet and still, it has. If the Law of Attraction holds true I manifested my current engagement. Confused? Watch The Secret and What the Bleep DO We KNow and get back to me. Movie night at my house if you can find it, my house that is....lmao.

But I send forth a prayer right now to God, The Universe, Allah, Myself, and anyone else who shall listen..... I AM ENGAGED! I pray for self worth, determiniation, courtship, romance, intelligence, honesty, loyalty, financial stability, chastity, individuality, an open mind and freedom of expression. I pray for fitness, physical health, mental health, spiritual wealth, and prosperity. I pray all these things not for my husband, but for myself for my husband. Because I saw him in a dream and I kow that he.....he deserves those things in me. I pray to be found. I pray to break the curse of my family. I pray for eternity and next life too.

So, I thank all of you for coming to my wedding last week. Who would have known that I would have gotten married before I turned 30. AMAZING!!!! My dress was fly, I designed it!! My husband looked adorably handsome.....damn I love that man. This wedding was sent by God!!! It was my dream wedding and everyone looked gorgeous!!!! The gifts that you gave were wonderful and I thank you. I shall be back from Paris in a month and I will be sure to tell you all about it. My Husband (Mr.P)(Or whatever Rhymes...lol) thanks you too. He is everything that I ever asked for. Tall, handsome, independent, secure, mature, romantic, faithful, God-fearing, disease/ailment/cancer free, family oriented and prosperous in so many things in his personal life and in his spirit as well. Wow.... Thanks, Universe...lol

I know I sound crazy, but if I asked for the engagement I might at well ask for the dream wedding......lol. It will happen one day, maybe today.

No comments:

Post a Comment