Friday, May 29, 2009

Menage a Ego


Menage a Ego

By: Arch Nemesis


I didnt know that

in order for me to fall in love

i had to have a menage with a black man and his ego

only to wind up and have them

date each other

exclusively

running from the opportunities that they keep looking for

when his dumb ass just couldnt see

What you are looking for

God purposely hid within me

see

I may not be your cup of tea

but if you keep running toward open legs

bowed submissive and or bobbing heads

all you will continue to see

is holes

emptiness

And I believe that my independence

& strength

are the holes in your manhood

the cause for you to jump ship

just because you realized that your dick cant fit

in my mind

nor support my spine

erase all of your dumb shit

plus it doesnt work when and how you want it

its

not as easy as you thought

so you run

turn bitch nigga every time I enter the scene

screamin real recognizes real

but the game you are spitting in my direction is simply

faux real

for real

deal or no deal

will never be the question

as i refuse to settle for more confusion

all because I looked good on paper

and you wanted to work your pen

But I dont want to be your paper mate

the ideal that your daddy told you that you should have

after you practiced like your boys on some past due ass

at last

I can say i'm over it

you and your ego's bullshit

speaking in your language because you have damaged another one before you even got started

all because you turned away

and took your ego

instead of me

on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment