Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random expression

today, wow... too much on my mind to even function.

I really just want to sit on the couch and cuddle through the rain. But all of the people who I would have liked to do that with... suck! lol. I will probably go home and clean my house...I wanted to goto a comedy show, but the friend I wanted to go with me, well her parents are in town and she is not going to be able to make it.

It is times like this when I notice just how few friends I actually kick it with on a regular basis. I dont dislike it... I just notice that I dont enjoy spending alone time with all of my friends...lol. Damn shame. I mean I have a handful of friends that I can kick it with one on one with who dont get on my nerves.

I also see myself going through a self imposed transformation. I have no clue if this is good or bad, but it is needed... for the time being anyway. I just enjoy being by myself. I get to do it without having to be bothered by anyone else and that is lovely. So, I will be by myself for a lil while.

No comments:

Post a Comment