Thursday, July 2, 2009

Violence...

So,

While I was back home for my HS reunion, my sister's boyfriend decided to act an ass. I guess he figured that since my sister allowed that shit tht I was gonna let it fly too. HELL NAWL!!

First I kept my mouth closed while he talked to my sister any kind of way that he wanted to talk. I didnt want to risk my sister coming to his defense saying that I was stepping in on her affairs. I even kept quiet when she found 3 condoms and a hotel room key in his pocket. First off... he has been with my sister for 3 years, hence my lil nephew.. and they have never used protection. My sister now has the mirana (sp) which is a UID that prevents pregnancies... so why the hell do you need condoms? Secondly, a hotel room key... busted. But she didnt snap, so I kept my mouth closed. One night he said he was going to work so I thought that I would swing past.. and sure as hell.. he wasnt there. I let it slide on the surface. Until the night when he woke me up in the room at 1am asking to see my car keys so he could move my car out of the driveway. I said hell nawl. Asked where he was going. He said that he was going to take his sister something.

AT 1AM NIGGA? really. Do I look ALABAMA COTTONFIELD STUPID?!!! SO I said, okay. Cause on beknown to him, I sleep hella light. I heard his ass when he took a shower, wasnt so damn sleepy that I didnt notice that he had put on fresh gear. I mean really... you getting fresh for your sis at 1am? This was ALabama but NOT KENTUCKY!!! so I let his ass pull out of the driveway, waited a minute and then followed his ass. I guess he forgot that I know where his sister stays at. Well first he stopped off at the gas station.. possibly to get some more condoms since my sister had his other ones..lol. And I sat across the street. I thought he was going to head in the other direction so when he came out he saw me in the shadows of the parking lot. Hell, I wasnt afraid of him so I stared his bitch ass back down. He drove off and pulled into the IHOP and just sat. I turned around and went back to my sister's house. I woke her up. She didnt even know that he was gone, and damn sure not in her car. It was on.

I went and laid back in bed with my nephew in his room. My other lil nephew was in the bed with my sister. As soon as that bitch nigga walked in the house... it was on!!! My sister confronted hima dn I heard all of his lies. I mean really, if you were gonna drop something off for your sister she could have driven the remainder 5 blocks from the IHOP where she said he met her. I mean the house was down the street. I laid there all calm, laughing at how he said he bought the condoms cause my sister said he came too quick...lmao! I mean damn, if you are gonna be a bitch nigaa, at least be able to hold it down in the bedroom...lol. I lay there calmly.. until I hear my sister tell him not to put his hands on her because she didnt put her hands on him. I slowly pull back the covers and put on footo n the floor. Ready to beat his ass like I wasnted to when I arrived. My sister walks into the room fuming and I tell her to bring the baby into the room with me b/c he doesnt need to be in the middle of all that fussing. She leaves, comes back and tells me that he said no. No? Wait... did this bitch ass nigga just tell me no? I politely reply, while pulling the rest of the covers back and getting out of the bed " Well, unfortunately I dont think I posed it as a question. I said bring the baby here" And I walk into the master bedroom and proceed to get my nephew. I crawl onto the bed softly and politely (honestly) w/o any attitude and ask him to hand me my nephew b/c he didnt need to be in the middle of this. He now has my 4month old nephew on his chest refusing to give him to me. Well... I ask one more time telling him that my sister is not finished fussing and he can come get the baby from me as soon as they are truly finished. He starts to pull my nephew by the arm and my nephew starts crying. I trll him to gie me the baby and he pushes me. MISTAKE. I'm awake now.. and he should have asked about me!

See... my reputation of whooping ass, male or female, preceeds me in the state of ALABAMA. The stories that people could tell you would shock you. So... he could have stood in the middle of the street and asked about me long before I arrived to figure who I was, adn if he were wise he would have left my sister years ago in fear that I would kill him for being a bitch nigga. But no... he thought he was the shit. So after being pushed backwards, I tell him that he messed up when he hit my sister, but he REALLY fucked up when he pushed me... and I punched that nigga dead in his jaw; repeatedly!! He gets up with my nephew and backs up into the corner yelling for me to move. I told the BN to make me move. Since he likes hititng on females so much.. make me move.

He jumps over the bed and tries to make it to the front door to run out with my nephew. I hate it when people underestimate my thickness. I beat the nigga to the front door and told him that if he could make it past me that he deserved to take my nephew out of that house. hahahaah. This negro decides to call his sister and tell her that we were over there double teaming her. I told him KayKay could come too b/c I havent beaten a bitches ass in a minute but i would love to stomp her in the ground too. Told him that two could play that game and called 911. Told them that I was about to put my security clearance on the line and they might want to call the cops and bring the ambulance for Corey BITCHASS Harris too! My sister goes to get my nephew and he clothes lined her. I punch that nigga in his eye and the pain hurt so much that he dropped my nephew and I caught him, safely. Told him to leave the house before I committed a felony. And he walks all down the street claming that we are through. The cops show up.. take a report and tell us they will circle to look for him.

I told my sister to rest. When she woke up a few hours later... we threw all of their clothes in trash bags and spent about 2 hours trying to find a hotel where no one there knew him or would try to tell him that she was there. I later went back and cleared out the rest of his shit, and called Rent-a-center to get the furniture. Called her friend to come and get the groceries and clean up any last minute things. All done in one day. Day two, she got her last check, notified her job, returned her car, got all of the kids vital records, forwarded and cut off all bills to the house and I bought them a bus ticket and luggage. We packed all of their stuff and we drove to ATL so that he wouldnt try to catch her at the local bus station.

Once she got up here.. we had to find a place for her to safely stay and my place wasnt cutting it. So we got her into a domestic violence center. And I didnt know that they would cut her off from the world.. even me! I havent spoken to her or my nephews in a week. I hope that she isnt mad at me because I called the day after to try and speak with her and they pretended like they didnt know me. I left a message to call me back and my work number and I dont know if she got it. I hope that she contacts me when she gets out. I pray. Well.. that is my rant on that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment